Hi everyone, 

Introducing myself, Mohd Irfaan Bin Mohd Ariffin, incumbent Overall-In-Charge for Publications. As we go along, I'll be posting on this group to update everyone about the latest happenings in Junyuan NPCC. 

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to former Junyuan NPCC Cadet, Nigel Loke, for his active participation in NPCC as a whole. Nigel has contributed to our Unit by being the in-charge of this blog as Publications Overall-In-Charge.

But I am not alone. 

Together with me is my team of three other NPCC Non-Commissioning Officers (NCOs). namely Les Tang Chang Fong, Nurul Amirah and Jamin Anisah. 

I hope to be able to continue the great effort in the Publications Department just like Nigel, and I'd like to assure everyone that Nigel will still be with us in this blog and helping out with the Publications Department. I'd like to comment Nigel for his initiative. 

Thank you, Nigel.

Junyuan NPCC's Publications Department will be embarking on a new project called the monthly NPCC Newsletter. There's going to be the Publications Department working vigorously to ensure that all the activities in Junyuan NPCC should be publicised. 

Despite this change of leadership, I hope that all NPCC cadets continue to practise the value of esprit de corp, which  in turn explains out famous phrase, 'One for All, All for One." We believe that with this skill, our NPCC cadets will be exposed to promoting a sense of camaraderie among themselves, so that the monotony of routine is soon broken. 

Also, we impart to our fellow NPCC cadets the sense of urgency or discipline. This is to speed up the way we work, so that NPCC cadets are constantly on the ball. This value can be practised in our daily lives, so that all students can complete their tasks within the given period of time. However much this is so, we do not want our cadets to remain on the ball as all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We do want our cadets to be ebullient, and have fun in their CCA, which is one of the only times they can distress. 

I wish all the new-incumbent Secondary 3 NCOs all the best in their pursuit to make Junyuan NPCC enjoyable and enriching for all. 


Mohd Irfaan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 NPCC Area 9 Games Day @ Changkat Changi Secondary School